Friday, January 2, 2009

Scrapbook Pages Take 1...

When I decided to become a craft consultant, I did a great deal of research into the different companies. Over the years, I have been exposed to all the different lines and Close To My Heart was the clear choice because of the versatility. The paper packs are designed to be used for either cards or scrapbook pages. Here are 2 pages I make using the Notebook pattern. All of the photo's were taken before my Grandfather came to the United States, sometime around 1902. This pattern works perfectly for Heritage pages. I am really fortunate to have many of these old photographs.Just as a side bar, this post has taken me WAY longer to complete than I think it should. I had to reload the pictures 4 times until they were the way I wanted them. I am sure that it will get easier as time goes on. It better, as I have so much to share! For now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: