Monday, August 1, 2011

CTMH Cricut Cartridge

Well, it is official.  Today is the release date of the new Close To My Heart Idea Book.  And, all I can say is wow!  There are so many exciting things in the new book....8 new paper packets, reduced prices on stamp sets and most importantly, CTMH has partnered with Provo Craft and we now have a Cricut Cartridge!  I posted a sample card yesterday but wait until you see what I've done today!

There have been a pile of questions about what size Cricut you need.  While I agree, to maximize the new cartridge called "Art Philosophy" an Expression is best, look what I completed today with my "Baby Bug!"
This card features one of the new paper packets called "Sonoma."  The card is a standard A2 size card in Bamboo.  The pattern paper is from Sonoma.  The focal sentiment image and frame have been cut with the new Cricut Cartride, the flourish has been cut with the Cartridge, the 3D flowers have been cut with the Cartridge along with the frame and oval that I stamped with the matching stamp set called "Sweet Moments."  Wow....I love it!

This fun treat bag was cut using the Cricut.  It is done in Holiday Red.  The pattern paper (scallops cut on the Cricut)  is from a new paper packets called "Believe."  Take a close look....that is a ribbon slide, cut on the cricut along with the star attached to the new pin embellishment.  One of the great things that sets this Cricut Cartridge apart from any other I have ever seen is the MATCHING stamp sets!  Cut the image out and stamp it!
So "Let The Party" begin!  This card base is cut using the card function on the cartridge.  The mats (using a new pack called Roxie) were also cut using the cartridge.  Check out that cut cupcake....yup, cut on the Cricut and stamped with one of the images included on one of the 3 "D" sized stamp sets included in the Cricut Bundle.  I just LOVE the bundle...I know that I am yelling and excited, but I can't help myself.  This is a terrific cartridge....I have had my Cricut since the beginning and this is the best cartridge I have ever seen!

Every project I have posted has been completed with a "Baby Cricut."  Don't fret if you don't own one of the larger machines.  While you won't be able to do everything, these are some of the few projects you can complete.  Don't hesitate....Expressions or Personal Cricut, there are plenty of projects to complete!  For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Doris T. said...

Cindy these are terrific projects! I love them all - Doris :)