Friday, October 21, 2011

Believe in St. Nick

I know, I know the best intentions to keep this blog updated fell short once again.  I have been soooo busy, I don't even know where to begin.  I'm  teaching all kinds of classes at 3 different Michaels in the Philadelphia area, have 2 new members of the Papers Pads and Pictures CTMH Team, have a card workshop tomorrow...it goes on and on.  No excuse, I need to make time for my blog.

Anyway, I always try to think ahead.  I wanted to get a card done today to show off some of the fun cards we will be making at next month's workshop.  I didn't want to post the cards that we are making tomorrow in case any of the attendees see this post.  Gotta keep the surprise...heeheehee.


This card features an image from a terrific My Acrylix set called "St. Nick."  The pattern paper is from "Believe" and the card stock colors include:  Holiday Red, Sweet Leaf, Topiary and White Daisy.  I just became a Fisk-a-teer a few days ago, so I had to dig out my Threading Water punch.  St. Nick is colored with my Copics.

I really will try to do a better job keeping this blog updated.  I promise.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I've had a hard time finding a Santa face stamp that I like...this one is really well done. I love your card and your coloring! Gorgeous papers too! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great Card. Love the coloring in it. Looks like Santa's watching.
Lucy