Sunday, February 5, 2012

More Goodies from the CTMH Spring Idea Book

One nice thing about my beloved Eagles not being in tonight's Super Bowl is that I have the opportunity to work on my crafting.  I decided to play with a few of the great new products in the Spring Idea Book.
This card features one of the cutest new stamp sets called "A Garden."  This set includes a vase, stemmed flowers, flowers, a butterfly and 3 sentiments.  You stamp the single images to make your own individual design!  Love it!  I have also used one of my favorite new paper packets called "Lucy."  So perfect for spring. 

Almost more important to mention than the new products is that CTMH just announced that those terrific "How to" books are going away after the end of the tenure of the Spring Idea Book.  This card is taken from a sketch in the Originals book.  I LOVE these books.  Each page is filled with sample art work, along witht the specific measurements for each tried and ture sketch.  I have both card making books and all 4 scrapbooking books.  All of my copies are so tattered that I should replace them before they are no longer available.  If you have never purchased them, please consider it before they aren't available.  They are on the "must have" list.

Well off to do some more creating.  For those of you who attend my monthly workshop, this will be one of the cards we'll be making!  For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: