Friday, September 21, 2012

Handmade Gift Tags with CTMH's Pear and Partridge

A few posts back, I shared a picture of a box that we would be making at my September Workshop.  When I posted it, I promised that I would show you the matching gift tags when I got them done.  Would you believe that I just today finished them?  I guess I really am busy working on the Operation Smile Crop...but more about that later.
Each of the tags has been cut with the Artiste Cartridge.  I used a combination of stamps including To You and Yours (B1403), December 25th (C1469), the Petite Perks and Merry and Bright (C1510).  They fit perfectly into the holder!  You may be wondering why the tag on the lower left looks a little different.  I used B/T from Dakota because that is actually the theme paper for this month's workshop.
This is another of the cards that we will be making tomorrow.  I love how the cardinal works so well with the wood grain of Dakota.  What do you think?

I mentioned earlier in the post about the Operation Smile Crop.  Just one more week and all of my planning will come to fruition.  I went to the venue today and mapped out table placement and established the time that I get begin to set up.  The signs got done today, too.  Only 4 spots left so if you are in the Philadelphia area, email me quick before it fills up.  The day promises to be a great deal of fun.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Francis Ames said...

Oh this is so pretty! I especially love all the tags you've created. I may need to scraplift these and give you credit :)

Francis