Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Project Parts" Are Here!

I have been doing Workshops and teaching scrapbooking and card making for quite a while now.  I have a great time doing it and my students enjoy my classes.  So, I decided that I would offer the same types of kits and projects that I do with my students to those who aren't able to physically attend my Studio classes!  That was my big announcement mentioned a few days ago.  And, here is my first kit...




This kit includes everything (except adhesive) you need to complete 4 of these great Holiday cards.  I've done the stamping and you take the credit! 

I future plans are to have kits that will range from beginner to advanced.  Some will have all the "parts" completed and all you need do is assemble the project.  Others will have paper packets and stamps so that you can have all the fun completing the project.  I will keep them reasonably priced so that you can enjoy Close To My Heart products.

I hope you like "Project Parts."  Check the tab at the top of my blog for complete details on this  kit along with a PayPal button.  Check it often as I plan on introducing many more kits.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: