Saturday, October 30, 2010

Craft Fair Christmas Card

Finally a day off from work so I thought that I would make a few cards for my upcoming Craft Fair Tables. This card is made using papers from the "Mistletoe" paper packet and "A Timber." Close To My Heart has recently started reducing the price of several of their My Acrylix Stamp Sets. Yes, reducing! "A Timber" is a great little set that includes not only a Christmas Tree image, but also, six additional very useful images for the Holidays. The set costs only $7.95! Can't beat that with a strand of tinsel! :o)

I used my Nestability Dies to cut both the scallop and oval mats. The tree was stamped in New England Ivy on Colonial White Card Stock and then cut out. I used my gold Spica Pen to color the flourishes. The 4 small snowflakes were punched out of coordinating pattern paper with a touch of Liquid Glass added to the centers. I sponged around the edges, assembled the card popping up the oval mats and tree and tied the pretty cranberry red bow and the card was done!

A quick and easy card using a great inexpensive stamp set. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: