Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More Craft Fair Items

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"... sometimes I think this quote should be..."It's the Busiest Time of the Year!" :o) My Craft Fair season is in full swing and I am steady creating. I don't know if I have mentioned that Close To My Heart is revamping the Idea Book in 2011. Beginning next year, we will have 2 rather than 3 Idea Books. In light of this change, many of our favorite paper packets will be discontinued effective December 31st in order to make room for the all of the new and wonderful products. Why do I say all this? Well, I am using up much of my older papers on Craft Fair items. I am continually reminded of how pretty the CTMH papers and stamps are and how I am anticipating the release of all the new goodies.

Here are a couple items I have made using some old favorites....

An Altered Date Book featuring Grace and the the matching My Acrylix Stamp Set.


An Altered Journal featuring Splendor and the matching My Acrylix Stamp Set.

One of the many things that makes Close To My Heart products terrific is their timelessness. I'll post more Craft Fair goodies as time goes on. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: