1. Helping and working with others
2. Creating things...stamping, scrapbooking and crocheting
3. Black Coffee until noon and then Diet Pepsi
4. Learning what ever I can about the world
5. Collecting Pineapples. Yes. Pineapples were the Colonial sign of Welcome. I have almost everything imaginable from dish towels, coasters, plates, salt and pepper shakers, glasses, wall hangings to candle holders. I have a German papercut pineapple and courtesy of a good friend, a pineapple shower curtain. I think you get the picture!
Now I pass this wonderful award on!
Colleen - http://inkemup.blogspot.com/
For now, Happy Crafting!