Here’s to the Future Recipe
1. Card is completed on a 6 X 6 base. Sorbet CS used.
2. Cut 2nd Color (Juniper) 5 ¾ X 5 ¾ inches.
3. Cut Pattern paper (Key to my Heart B&T Duos) 5 ½ X 5 ½ inches.
4. Using Nesties cut 2 ovals in Tulip.
5. Using Nesties cut 2 ovals in Colonial White.
6. Stamp Flowers on larger Colonial White CS.
7. Color stamp (Prisma Markers used).
8. Stamp small Colonial White oval using Tulip stamp pad.
9. Attach small CW oval to the smaller Tulip color oval.
10. Attach eyelets.
11. Thread 2 lengths of Ecru Embroidery floss through the eyelets.
12. Attach to patterned paper.
13. Attach stamped CW CS to the large tulip oval.
14. Position and attach to pattern paper.
15. Attach 1 brad to each of the corners
16. Attach patterned paper to 5 ¾ inch square.
17. Attach to card base.
CTMH – Key to my Heart B&T Duos, Juniper, Sorbet, Tulip and Colonial White CS
CTMH – Wonderful Charms and Festivities
Ink – Stamp Pads
CTMH – Tulip StazOn – Stone Gray Prisma Markers
Eyelets, Brads, Embroidery Floss, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug
I am having fun playing with my new markers. I hope to get at least one more card done today and plan to post again later this evening. For now, Happy Crafting!