The weathermen have been predicting snow and sleet all day. Hum, it snowed for a short while very early this morning and as of this writing, nothing more. There, I have gone and done it, I tempted the "Snow Angels.." When we wake up tomorrow, there will be 6 feet. Don't blame me.
I worked on a Splitcoast Stampers challenge today. I managed to use one new color from my goodies that came yesterday. But, that doesn't mean that I don't love the new stuff I got...that will come later tonight or maybe tomorrow when I am not watching the game. Go Eagles!
Here is the card...
Just Because Recipe
1. Card measures 5 X 7.
2. Cut a piece of Indian Corn Blue (lt. blue) to measure 2 X 6 inches.
3. Cut a piece of Moonstruck (dk. Blue) to measure 2 X 5 inches.
4. Using Fiskars “Threading Water” punch 5 inch side of Moonstruck paper.
5. Cut ovals as follows: Moonstruck 4 inches, Indian Corn Blue 3 ½ inches and Colonial White (off white) 3 inches. I used my Cricket.
6. Cut the book plate and the center using Indian Corn Blue and Colonial White. I used the Sizzix die.
7. Randomly stamp card base with circle stamp.
8. Stamp the piece of Indian Corn Blue using Moonstruck ink.
9. Add Colonial White brads in the center of each stamp.
10. Stamp “Just Because” with Moonstruck ink in the center of the book plate.
11. Stamp the tree in Desert Sand on the 3 inch oval.
12. Attach the stamped Indian Corn Blue strip on the outer edge of the card base.
13. Attach the book plate and stamped small oval to the Moonstruck CS.
14. Attach brads to the book plate.
15. Adhere this piece to the card base bottom. Overlap the Indian Corn Blue CS.
16. Assemble the 3 ovals and attach to the card base.
CTMH – Moonstruck, Indian Corn Blue, Colonial White
CTMH – Just Because, Whooo Loves You, Gratitude
Ink – Stamp Pads
CTMH – Moonstruck, Desert Sand
Brads, Fiskars Threading Water, Cricket, Cuttlebug, Sizzix
Well, back to work...if you can call creating work. For now, Happy Crafting!