Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Nice Treat to Come Home To!

I got a goodie in the mail today! I entered a challenge on Paper Therapy in the "Bug Creations" group. For those that haven't heard heard yet, Paper Therapy is a site dedicated to paper crafts. There are groups just like the "other" sites. A delightful lady by the name of Lisa hosts the group called "Bug Creations." She has tutorials and challenges and I have learned a great deal. Check it out... http://papertherapy.ning.com/group/bugcreations.


Here are my reward goodies from the last challenge.





I was tickled pink to come home to my goodie package and I can't wait to play. For Now, Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

laos348 said...

Getting goodies in the mail is the best - enjoy!

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Cindy,
I am so glad you are pleased with the package. Thank you so much for posting all about it here. I hope that more people will join in.
Thanks again.
Lisa

Alison Anderson said...

How fun! I will defnitely check out this site!

Frogwoman said...

Congratulations on your goodies. Can't wait to see what you make with them.

Gramrussell said...

Okay...now show us what you do with all those goodies!

~*Joni said...

Ohhh happy mail! Yay for you Cindy! You deserve it, and have a great time playing with all of your new toys. :D I am going to make a note to myself to check out their site! Thanks so much~

Becky said...

Nothing like new goodies, have fun.