Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sometimes...

...they come out like you want them and sometimes they don't.

I needed a quick Thank You card so I thought that I would make it following the Clean and Simple Challenge for this week. The challenge was to make a card that used blue and green. Since blue and green is my favorite color combo should have been a piece of cake. I don't like how the paper distressing looks, but I needed the card quick and I didn't want you to think that I wasn't "creating" anymore. I do like the cuddlebug die that I threaded the ribbon through. It was a great find at the craft store on the clearance rack...yippee...half price!

I was busy getting my new table assembled. FINALLY, at my age, I realized that I can't sit on the floor anymore to do my crafting. I have an entire room in my house that would be perfect for crafting. I have a desk, bookshelves and morning light. I don't have my creature comforts like a computer, TV and phone. Guess that is why I never used that room. I rearranged my Rec Room to accommodate my new crafting table. What a pleasure to have you equipment at your finger tips. Now I have no excuses. So it's off to work a scrapbook album I am making as a gift. For now, Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Cindy,

I really enjoy your blog I spent the last hour or so going thru and reading your posts and I love your projects too!!! I love all the white space you use!!!

I know I should leave a comment on each post and normally would try to, but with 3 little ones I seem to be low on time today, so I just wanted to let you know I was here and I will be back, and I enjoyed your posts!!!

Plus I only hope to be as beautiful as your picture when I am your age you pictures is so so so pretty!!!!

Heather

Karen said...

Very pretty card. I love how you thread the ribbon! Thanks for sharing.

Alison Anderson said...

This is cute!I like what you did with the ribbon!

xiumaiyuki said...

THis is so stinkin' cute!!! Glad to hear you found the perfect crafting table! I love to have my things at close distance as well. Too lazy to walk around. :)

Becky said...

great card, love how your ribbon turned out. And isnt it going to fun to have your own room for crafting.

Ashley Newell said...

What a cute card! I love the ribbon!

Joanne Travis said...

SO cute! I love the way you did the ribbon at the top.