Sunday, June 21, 2009

9 X 9 Scrapbook Pages

Close To My Heart has so many wonderful products. One of my favorite items that I don't think anyone else carries is their 9 x 9 "My Legacy" Albums. They are a perfect size! The pages are so easy to work. A 9 x 9 page size allows you to put 2 pictures on each page but still have an easy to share and transport book. Unlike an 8 x 8 or 7 x 7 album, no cropping is necessary so you don't lose any of part of your precious photos. CTMH, in keeping with their "Faster, Simpler, Easier" philosophy, also makes pre-made pages that called "Simple Snapshots." These pages fit perfectly into the albums and are ready for journaling and embellishments.

Pictured here are 2 samples of these pages in "That's Amore" and "Perfect Day" patterns. Another item these pages work great with is the "Memory Showcase." This is an accordion style album with space for 8 layouts that can be embellished to your liking. A friend completed this "Memory Showcase" yesterday in less than 4 hours! Thanks to LadyDoc for letting me share her wonderful work! Check out her blog at http://www.ladydoc-tiltingatwindmills.blogspot.com/



Her "Memory Showcase" was completed to commemorate a trip to France. Remember I have been chatting about the 9 x 9 album I was working on for DH's trip? Well, both are DH's were on that same trip, leaving the 2 of us home to scrap! :o) I have finally figured out how to post the pictures of my album. I have started a slide show on my sidebar. Check it out frequently as I made additions to it! For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Penny said...

The only one of these that I have ever done is the life delights memory showcase.