Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Craft Fairs, Crops and Cards

Where does the time go??? I just realized that I hadn't had an opportunity to tell you the full details about the Friday Night Crop and the Craft Fair. We had a great time at the Friday Night Happy Hour Holiday Card Crop. Several ladies got a head start on their Holiday card making. They also had goodies and libations, too! :o)






It was a lot of fun. As they finished their cards, I posted pictures on my Facebook page...Close To My Heart (CTMH) Stamping and Scrapbooking with Cindy...for all to see. Check out their wonderful artwork. You can get to my Facebook Page by using the link on my sidebar.

Saturday, I had to work a few hours and then put the final touches on my items for Sunday's Craft Fair. That event went well also and a big thank you to my good friend "Lady Doc" for helping me out.

Whew, we were both pooped. It is a great deal of work setting up but so well worth the opportunity to meet new people. I am off to do yet another one this weekend! :o)

Yesterday I crashed. I didn't even make it to the end of the Phillies game....Go Phillies....but I did manage to get a Clean and Simple Card made for the SplitCoast Challenge. The challenge was to complete a Sympathy Card.

The card is made on a 6 x 6 inch base of Bamboo Card Stock. I used a sheet of DP from Paper Garden and the matching My Acrylix Stamp Set Spring Equinox. Both the paper and the stamp set are retiring at the end of the year. This is a good time for me to remind you that several products will be retiring and I have a list of the papers on my sidebar. Please ask me for a list of the stamps because if there is something there you like, once it is out of stock, you'll won't be able to get it. :o(

I hope to post a few more thoughts about my success with the Craft Fair as I get time. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: