Saturday, October 24, 2009

Craft Table Items

I got up this morning (again) at 3:30am to work on items for the Craft Fair I am participating in tomorrow. Sounds crazy, but I have always been a morning person. I put the '70's station on and I am ready to "boogie." :o)

Here is a card that got done this morning. It was made following the Splitcoast Stampers Inspiration challenge.


I heat embossed the Christmas Tree in white on a Ponderosa Pine background. The mat is done in Cranberry paper and dry embossed using a Cuttlebug mat. I added Cranberry brads and glitter for some bling. The Christmas Tree is from the Close To My Heart stamp of the month called "Holiday Warmth." It is a great stamp set with multiple images including snowflakes, sentiments and this great tree. It is only available for one more week so visit my website so you don't miss out.

I also got altered composition books finished. These were a great seller at last weeks Craft Fair so I pushed to get several done this week. Here are a few.


The books are completed using Twitterpated, Bella and Animal Cookies. All these paper packs are available in the current CTMH Idea Book. The word "Notes" on the lavender book were stamped using a stamp set called Posterboard Alphabet. I would have never bought it, but it was an set received for attending Regionals. I am so thrilled with it and happy to have it. Goes to prove that sometimes you have to see something used to appreciate it. The other letters were cut using my Cricut.

Well, it's off to work soon. For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Good luck on your craft table! Your journals are cute!