Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More Goodies from the Close To My Heart Regionals

Slowly I am working to get more goodies and information posted about the wonderful weekend I spent in Minneapolis at the CTMH Regional Convention. Jeanette Lynton, the founder and CEO of Close To My Heart spoke both days. What a savvy, talented and inspirational woman.



When we entered the ballroom on Saturday morning, Jeanette was waiting at the podium. We each found a great package waiting for us at our seats.


This is a sneak peak at a new item in the Spring 2010 Idea Book. It is a wire bound journal. The great thing about it is it has a plastic cover to protect your completed artwork! The pages are blank it it will be great for all of your musings, sketches and daily thoughts. Jeanette gave the instructions as we completed the cover.

In my next post, more fun facts about CTMH and the latest word on Studio J. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: