Thursday, October 29, 2009

November Excitement!

Stampaganza is coming! What is Stampaganza you say? Close To My Heart has a very special promotion. Beginning November 3rd and lasting till November 30th, if you purchase 2 My Acrylix stamp sets, you earn a third FREE. Yes, Free! The My Acrylix stamp sets are the best. Being clear, you can tell exactly where you are placing them. No more ruining your projects because of a misplaced stamp. Save a tree, too. No clunky wood blocks that take up so much space. You only need a few acrylic blocks and you are set to use any stamp set you wish.


Visit my website to check out all the possibilities. Tell Santa or have Santa ask contact me so that your 3 stamp sets are waiting for you under the tree Christmas morning. November is going to be an exciting month! For Now, Happy Crafting.

No comments: