Monday, November 30, 2009

December Close To My Heart Blog Hop

How time flies! It feels like we just did this... :o) The December Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month is great for scrapbookers. The set includes all kinds of stamps that work great for a calendar. If you got here from Carla's Blog, you are on the right track. Now on with the show...

I have wanted to try a wipe off memo board for months and this set is perfect. I used Notebook for my Pattern Papers for the project. To make the memo board, I basically completed a scrapbook layout and framed it under glass. Using a dry erase pen, you can write your notes and wipe them away when they are no longer needed.






Other items and colors include: Crystal Blue, Hollyhock, Colonial White and Desert Sand cardstock. I also have chocolate ribbon, paper flowers. chip board, brads, buttons and waxy flax. "Notes" was stamped using letters from the Posterboard alpha set.

It's now time to hop on over to Mary's Blog to check out her great creation. For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Cibele Glazer said...

What a great idea! This stamp set is perfect for this.