Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Paper Pieced Card

I have finished my card for the paper piecing. I really like this technique. The card is made using B/T Unforgettable papers, Juniper, Sorbet and White Daisy card stock. I ran the Juniper through my Cuddlebug and sponged the edges. The ribbon buckle was sponged with Sorbet ink.




If you have never tried Paper Piecing, it is a fun and easy technique. Check out my previous post for the challenge and how to do paper piecing. For Now, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Milnie said...

Gorgeous card Cindy! love the ribbon!

hugs,

Mélanie

Jenny McGee said...

beautiful card Cindy.

Lela said...

Awesome card Cindy! It's so cute, the paper piecing looks great!

Barbara said...

This is an adorable card! I love the way you did your ribbon...very creative!