Monday, May 10, 2010

Being Busy Using Close To My Heart Products

Wow, I can't believe that it has been so long since I have posted anything! It's not like I have been "vacationing" either. My life has been filled will Close To My Heart! I did manage to squeeze in a Phillies Game, too!

Before I start talking about the goodies I've made, let me share a couple pictures of the Fightin' Phils! Baseball tickets are almost impossible to get in Philadelphia. We have a friend with Season Tickets and he was unable to go to the game. Unfortunately, it was one of their rare loses, but that's OK. It was Dollar Dog Night! :o)





On May 2nd, we had a wonderful Idea Book kick off party at my house. We chatting and had so much fun looking at new CTMH products. We took some to time to make a folded flower card and made our own cards and scrapbook layouts, too. Unfortunately, I deleted the pictures from my camera. I don't know how I did it, but they are gone. You'll just have to trust me.

On Saturday, I had yet another table at a local Craft Fair. As always, I had the opportunity to meet many wonderful people that I hope to maintain contact with.




These are a few cute little picture frames I made up for the table that use past stamps of the month.

Another project I worked on was another 9 x 9 album. I wanted it for the Craft Fair to show off the wonderful Close To My Heart products. I love the 9 x 9 accordion albums. They work up really quickly but the best thing about the 9 x 9 size versus an 8 x 8 is that you can get 2 full sized pictures on each page! It is a Wedding Themed album using Silhouette papers, Bamboo, Colonial White, Black and Tulip card stock. I also used the Silhouette Simply Snapshot papers. Simply Snapshot papers are so handy. They are 9 x 9 and have spots for 2 pictures. All you need to do is add a little journaling and embellishment and the page is done. Unfortunately, the Silhouette paper is discontinued, but Simply Snapshots are available in several other patterns that perfectly match B/T Duo's paper packs. They are even at a new reduced price! I like to add stamping to my layouts. In this album I used Childhood Portrait, Joy Forever and a retired Wedding Set called "Now and Forever." I can't seem to get the album posted in the text so I will add it in a post immediately above this one.

What else am I working on??? I have to prepare for another Craft Fair next Sunday (boo, the weatherman just said that it may rain) and I am finishing up the album that I am doing for the CTMH Convention contest. I'll post that after the submission date! For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: