Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's a Zoo....

I know, I know I'm always saying how busy I am....well, this card has been made since Monday and I didn't have a chance to get it posted! I wanted to do try out this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge.

This is a great sketch and it gave the the opportunity to use an Irresistible. What is an Irresistible you ask??? Irresistible are these great chipboard accents that when sponged with ink, reveal a design that adds dimension to your work! Love 'um! :o)


See the cute little lion sitting on the Irresistible? I just love this paper and this stamp set. The Stamp Set is called "It's a Zoo" (C1360). For just $18.95, you receive 6 cute zoo animals and 2 sentiments! The creatures perfectly match one of the pattern papers from "Animal Cookies" (X7112B). This is another great paper packet from Close To My Heart. I used 3 of the patterns in this card! As a reminder, CTMH paper packets come in three levels. The first level (A) includes pattern cardstock, pattern paper, cardstock, 12 x 12 sheet protectors and Stickease, to help finish your work very quickly. Levels 2 and 3 are the same paper packet including 12 sheets of 6 different pattern papers and 10 sheets of matching cardstock....all for $12.95! There are also matching Stichease if you want! Each CTMH paper packet also has 2 perfectly matched stamp sets, too! At first glance, Animal Cookies appears to be a paper packet for Children; however, it is so useful for so many cards and layouts!

For Now, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Nancy Keller said...

Awesome! I have a bunch of those irresistables in my new consultant kit - also came in the Miracle kit - my friend bought the Miracle kit last week - as soon as hers get here we are going to irresistable our little brains out! They turn out so cute!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is adorable! Love it!