Monday, May 31, 2010

An OWH Thank You on Memorial Day 2010

I want to give an advance Thank You to everyone who has and will be posting such wonderful comments on my Operation Write Home Blog Hop post. I sincerely hope that my post, along with the other over 140 participant posts has inspired us all to make cards for our deployed heroes. My next bundle of cards will be mailed later this week. And, don't forget, I'll be announcing the blog candy winner tomorrow. Feel free to check out my blog hop post here.

This is a card that I actually started to include with my OWH blog hop post but didn't finish in time. The card is made using a Paper Craft Planet sketch I found. The pattern paper is from CTMH's Cherry-O paper packet and the cardstock colors are Colonial White, Tulip and Crystal Blue. The cute little bear is from "Beary Busy." It was heat embossed, watercolored and pearls were added to the flower centers. "Thank You" is from the My Acrylix stamp set called "Thank You."






Memorial Day is the perfect time to reflect on those who have given of themselves so that we may have the freedoms that we so enjoy. More information about Operation Write Home and the fine work this organization does can be found here. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: