Monday, July 12, 2010

Close To My Heart Convention Review

Wow....is all I can say! I am home from the CTMH Convention that was held in Washington DC. What a wonderful time. The new friendships, the new products, the new ideas easily boggle the mind. I was so impressed with the time and effort that was put into the production of the Convention. Even the littlest detail was not forgotten. Our General Sessions included updates on the company, an introduction to new fall products (more about them in later posts), the wonderful philanthropic work that CTMH does with Operation Smile and even a question and answer session with Jeanette Lynton (the Founder and CEO). We had business classes and many hours of technique instruction. There are also many changes/improvements being made in Studio J. If you remember, Studio J is CTMH's Online scrapbooking program. The modifications are great and coming soon, you will be able to a jpeg of your work!

I am still absorbing all of the wonderful information I learned. There are so many new techniques to share and I have already decided on the first one that I will post...it involves rub on and a brayer!

I leave you with just a few pictures of the great festivites. Don't forget to check back for more techniques and information! For Now, Happy Crafting!






No comments: