Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fancy Fold Card Class and All Day Crop!

If you live in the Philadelphia PA area, mark your calendar for August 14th. I am helping with a great all day crop to be held in Upper Darby. Details are on my sidebar. I will be teaching a Fancy Fold card class at the crop and I thought I would share pictures of the cards that we will be making.

This is an easel fold card that will fit perfectly into an A2 envelope! We will be using Caboodle B/T Duos, Colonial White, Chocolate and Sweet Leaf card stock. The My Acrylix stamp set is called Smiles.




This card is on a Tulip card base and will also fit perfectly into an A2 envelope. It also uses Cherry-O Creative Basics, Crystal Blue and Colonial White. The My Acrylix Stamp Set is called Love Birds.

Throughout the class I will be covering techniques such as scoring and folding, sponging, edge distressing, use of clear stamps, tips on measuring card stock and adding a touch of bling to your projects. The cost of the class is $6 if you attend the All Day Crop and $16 if you come just for my class. The fee covers all materials to walk away with 2 completed cards. Please bring your favorite adhesive.

Contact me for more details or to sign up for the Crop and my Fancy Fold Card Class. Hope to see you. For Now, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the brown/blue combination. Great card.

Tracy K.,Close to My Heart consultant said...

Love your site and your cards! You do beautiful work.