Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where Have I Been???

I am so sorry that I have been away so long. Sparing you the gory details, I have dealt with hours of work, teaching and the prep that goes along with it, working on items for my upcoming Craft Fair and major computer problems. To show you that I haven't been slacking off, here is a card I made for the Craft Fair.
The card uses a new Christmas Stamp Set called "Snow Days". The image was stamped in Cocoa. The wreaths were colored with markers and a little Prisma Glitter was added to the tree and roof line. The pattern paper is from the also new paper packed called Mistletoe.

Later today, the October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop is set to kick off. It features a very special My Acrylix Stamp Set called Sharing the memories and promises to give us all inspiration to get begin our Holiday Crafting. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: