Friday, October 22, 2010

Holiday Cards!!

My search to find the perfect item for the many Craft Fairs I do continues. Here are two of the most recent cards I've made...


To complete this card, I used my snowflake Embossing Folder and Cuttlebug to make the Heavenly Blue background mat. The second mat was cut using Twilight. (BTW, the matting technique I show here is one that I teach in my Scrapbook and Design Class. I will be starting another round of classes on November 3rd. Check my sidebar for all of the details....) I used "Snow Flurries" for the stamped images. I love this My Acrylix stamp set. It includes multiple flourishes and the "Peace On Earth" sentiment. I applied both Heavenly Blue and Twilight inks (rock and roll stamping) to the snow flourishes and then added just a few mini sparkles for bling.
This card features the new My Acrylix Stamp Set called "Snow Days." The image was stamped in Cocoa and added just a touch of Prisma Glittler. The pattern paper is from the new B/T Duo paper packet called Mistletoe.

Have you started your Christmas Cards yet? CTMH has so many wonderful papers and stamps that I just don't know which one to use next. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: