Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today's Craft Fair Creation

As you know, I have been participating in a number of seasonal Craft Fairs. I keep trying to come up with "different" types of items to sell. Here is today's experiment.



I found these cute little jars in the Wedding section of a big box craft store. Once I got them home, I had to figure out what to fill them with. Hum...off to the Internet I went and found this recipe for homemade bath salts. It was the first time I have ever tried anything like this and it was not an easy task to find all the ingredients. Anyway, after feeling like I was back in Chemistry class, I set out to decorate the jars. Using my 1 1/4 Close To My Heart circle punch I made the gift tags. The images are from a retired stamp set that I have used to pieces. The holly was stamped and then colored in with a blending pen. I added a little bling using my Spica pens. The "to" is from last month's CTMH's stamp of the month. I hand tied the bows adding the the gift tags and embellishments as I went along.

I think they are a "keeper." What do you think? For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Nancy Keller said...

What a fun gift idea! I love it!!! I miss you Cindy Lou :) Talk to you soon!