Sunday, March 13, 2011

City Crafter Challenge #47

This week's challenge and City Crafter Challenge Blog was to make a card with a pocket. This was a fun challenge because I really had to think! :o)






As I was rummaging in my stash, I found this often overlooked paper packet called "Wings Creative Basics." I love this striped paper. The card is done on an A2 base. The little pocket has been scored and sanded. The image on the tag was stamped and then colored with a blending pen. I used two new "toys" when making this card...I love new toys. I have wanted these nesting oval punches for eons. The other new "toy" is a bottle of Ranger Liquid Pearls. What fun. Liquid Pearls are like Stickles but opaque.
Thanks again to the gals at City Craft Challenge Blog for helping to keep me busy. For Now, happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Adorable pocket! Lovely paper and sweet card.

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, this is so cute.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Another beauty from you Cindy ... thanks again for playing along with us at CCCB

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous and beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

This is so lovely!! LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!