Monday, April 11, 2011

CTMH "Miracle" Get Well Card

One of my all time favorite Close To My Heart Paper Packets is Miracle. I love the combination of the Crystal Blue and Sweet Leaf green. I have used it for everything from scrapbook layouts, to 3D altered projects to all kinds of cards. For the 365 Cards sketch challenge Day 41, I have once again used this paper packet. Here is the sketch...


And, now for my card...



One of the things that makes Mircle so much fun to work with is the matching chipboard. The chipboard is called Miracle Irresistables. Each chipboard piece coordinates perfectly with the paper. If you look closely, you'll see the the ink resist images. The pieces are designed so that when you sponge them with ink, a pattern emerges. So fun! The sentiment is from a stamp set called Tasty Treats. Not only is this set a great set for recipes, but it also has a number of sentiments that work for a number of cards. I finished off the card with Colonial White ribbon, and Bamboo, Crystal Blue and Colonial White card stock. Those are Sweet Leaf sparkles for just a touch of bling!


My thanks once again to the gals at 365 cards. They always seem to have a fun challenge. For Now, Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

Big Red Scraps said...

Great card! I love the texture you added with the embossing and chipboard.

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the colours.. so soft and pretty. Beautiful

Thanks for joining us at 365cards SSS this week. :)

Rose said...

beautiful colors together!! love the embossing and your take on the sketch :)

Manuela Navarro said...

Es una tarjeta preciosa, me encanta como ha jugado con el sketch

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE the pretty colors!!!! this is gorgeous

~ Sophia ~ said...

Wonderful atake on the sketch...as always, I have to add!
Love the soft colors and the sentiment!
Thanks for joining us on 365 Cards this week!