Sunday, May 15, 2011

City Crafter Challenge #56

I've always enjoyed the challenges at City Crafter Challenge Blog and unfortunately haven't had the time to participate in the past few weeks.  This week's challenge is to create something "By the Sea."   For this challenge, I chose one of my favorite Close To My Heart stamp sets called "Summer Breeze." 

I purposely chose a simple sketch to show off the sailboat.  The pattern paper is from a paper packet called Lucky and the card stock is Colonial White, Outdoor Denim, and Olive.  The inks colors include Outdoor Denim, Cocoa and Bamboo.  The sailboat is colored with my Copics...BG10, BG15, BG70, B000, B21, B23, E00, E07, C0, C1 and W2.

Thanks again to the gals at CCCB for inspiring me to play with my Copics this morning.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

Shirley said...

It's lovely and puts me right out on the water! I love the colors and the design too!

Joanne Leddy said...

What a beautiful boat and your coloring is wonderful ... I can feel the sea breeze - thanks for sharing your talents!

Annette_Marlow said...

This is fantastic Cindy! I love the simplicity yet contrasting style you have here, it's definitely like being out at sea! Good luck!!!

Ros said...

Oh Wow this is lovely ... such a wonderful effect ... beautifully done ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

cnelson said...

This is so lovely! Thanks you so much for playing along at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Your watercoloring looks wonderful.. Love seeing your creations.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!