Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm Getting Ready for Copic Class!

I'm just about ready to head off for my Copic Certification class!  I've been waiting to take this class for about 2 years and had to wait until Copic brought a class to the Philadelphia area.  I'm so excited...can ya tell?  :o)

I hope that I'll have some wonderful techniques and new ideas to share with you after class.  One thing that I've been doing is looking closely at everything I see.  I want to get "natural" shading in my head so I'll be able to replicate it in my work.  I always teach that nature is not perfect and the world is not flat.  We need to add depth and texture to our work.  One of the easiest things to study are flowers and my garden is a great classroom.


These are recent photos taken in my garden...wish studying was like this umpteen years ago when I was in school!  For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: