Sunday, June 26, 2011

PPPC#6 - A Summer Theme

It's time for another challenge!  A special thanks to all who participated in the last challenge.  The layouts and cards were wonderful! 

This time, in honor of summer, we challenge you to make a card that features something of the season.  It can be a flower, a card for the 4th of July or perhaps a layout featuring a summer vacation.  The choice is yours.

Here is my card.  The image is from CTMH's set called Theme Park.  It's been colored with my Copics and  little bling has been added with a glitter pen and sparkles.  In a previous post, I talked about adding texture to your projects.  This is another example.  If you look closely, the sweet leaf mat has been run through my Cuttlebug like the previous card, but in this case, I turned the mat over for a totally different look.

Don't forget to add your summer themed projects.  This challenge you are playing for a CTMH Creative Basics paper packet!  For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Annette_Marlow said...

Awe, this card is so sweet!! Reminds me of the days I used to BEG my Momma to let me ride the carousel! Oh wait... I still do lol! This card is beautifully done Cindy! Thank you for continuing the challenges and keeping me inspired!