Thursday, July 14, 2011

Let's Party....The Close To My Heart Convention Has Begun!

The Close To My Heart Convention begins today!  What fun...in the next few days, there will be all kinds of fun and exciting news about new products and tools.  But, the announcement of new products means that some of our favorites will no longer be available.  This year, the outgoing products will be retired on July 31st rather than the customary December 31st.  The new information will be released over the next few days, but I can tell you that there will be eight brand new paper packets!  Of the current paper packets, Lucky, Sophia, Fanfare and Mayberry will remain.  All of our other favorites like Miracle, Mistletoe and Hooligans will no longer be available effective July 31st.
I always got a kick out of this stamp set...Party Animal.  It was a companion to Hooligans and I don't know if it will be available after Hooligans has been discontinued.  The set is so perfect not only for Halloween, but also, birthdays and party invitations. 

My suggestion is to start thinking about anything that you absolutely want before it may be unavailable in August.  As I learn of some of the new products or tools that will be available beginning August 1st, I'll be sure to let you know!  For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: