Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas with the Cricut...Art Philosophy Style

I am really trying to share some of the work that I've been doing.  One of the things that I have learned as I've been making cards for my Artfire Studio is the quick way I can make really cute cards using the Cricut.  As I've posted about early, the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge is probably one of the best cartridges I've seen.  I was able to make this set of 4 cards in almost no time.
To make these fun cards, I cut the scalloped oval bases to measure 5 1/4 inches.  Next, I cut the ovals and the matching red layer frame to measure 4 inches.  The holly leaves were cut using the 1 3/4 inch measurement.  How did I know to cut the holly leaves that size?  The matching stamp set called "A Holiday" has the measurements printed right on the plastic stamp carrier.  After all of my cutting was done, all I needed to do was a little stamping on the holly leaves and the sentiment (also in the A Holiday set ...A 1115) and I was ready to assemble the cards.  I had 4 completed Christmas Cards in no time!

I am really loving the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to help me complete great cards quickly.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: