Sunday, January 15, 2012

CTMH Rock The Block

This month, Close To My Heart is featuring a terrific promotion.  It is called "Rock The Block."  It features an "E" sized stamp set ($29.99 value) along with an alterable collage cube set ($14.99 in the new Spring Idea Book.)  The total cost to you for the set is $15 when you spend $25 on other products. 

Here is a Valentine I made using the stamp set...
The card is an A2 tent fold using Cranberry, Smoothie and White Daisy card stock.  That is a sneak peak at the Smoothie colored Baker's Twine that is in the upcoming Spring Idea Book.

Here is a look at the stamp set included in the kit...
And, here is the Collage Cube...
At first, I have to admit, I that hummmm, what do I do with this?  But after seeing the set in person, I realize what a terrific deal!  It works out that you are getting a very usable "E" size stamp for free!  I have an idea for the cube too.  If you have any questions about the set, don't hesitate to contact me or place an order on my website.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I L-O-V-E that card, Cindy!! ;-) The colors are gorgeous and that stamp set is just sooooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

This card is GREAT! I like how you used just two colors--and used them so well. :-)

Tracy K.,Close to My Heart consultant said...

Love the card! Where is that set? Gotta check my catty.

Lucy said...

Great card, looking forward to seeing the new book.