Sunday, March 25, 2012

The March Workshop

Oh, what fun we had yesterday at the monthly workshop!  Unfortunately, a few the the regulars we're able to attend, but we still managed to raise the decibel level with our singing and laughter.  Don't worry girls, I won't post the video of you all singing "Na Na Hey Hey."  :o)  But, I will share a picture or two...
This was our "warm up" card.  I always start my workshops with a simple card to get everyone in the mood to create.  The card featured the brand new CTMH Adhesive Springs (Z1725.)  These pop ups are such fun.  You can attach your image with these pop up dots that are actually springs!  The springs were perfect for the "spring time" sentiment!  :o)

Everyone busy working on their projects...
I was also so pleased to see that the Flowering Pear in the front yard of My Studio was in bloom!  Truly fit with our warm up card.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: