The base of the card is Taffy. I have to smile because many people don't care for that CTMH color, but I always liked it. The lavender is Spring Iris. The flourish is from a set I just got called "The Best Things" and the sentiment is included in one of the kits that comes in the Art Philosophy Cartridge Bundle. The pop up is one the inside...
1. First, make a liner for the inside of the card. For an A2 base, the liner measures 8 x 5 inches.
2. Score the 8 inch length at 4 inches, fold over and crease heavily.
3. Next make 2 one inch deep slits at the 2 1/4 and 2 3/4 marks on the crease. You will be making the cuts on the 5 inch side. Make sure that you cut through both sheets of card stock. Work you cut out section so that it folds opposite the card crease.
4. Attach the liner to the inside of the card making sure that you do not get adhesive near the cut section and that it remains opposite the crease.
5. Attach the image that you want to "pop-up" on the bottom strip.
When you fold the card closed, the cut out section will fold flat away from the crease and you image will lay flat. When you open the card, the image will stand up!
These are fun and unexpected. I can see all kinds of possibilities to use this pop-up mechanism. Can't you, too? :o) For Now, Happy Crafting!