Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mojo Monday Meets CTMH Card Word Puzzle

Just a quick post as I need to head off to work.  Busy (so what else is new) with card workshop planning, class samples and Floral Designing.  Oh, have I mentioned, too, that I am still dealing with the broken teeth and glasses? 

I checked out the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and thought I would give it a try.  One of my workshops this month uses a retired Close To My Heart paper packet called "Bliss."  It is disappointing that it is retired, because it is so usable for so many things.  I was looking at it the other day and released that it coordinates with one of the new stamp sets called Card Word Puzzle (C1494.)  It was made to coordinate with Pemberley but I think it also works well with Bliss.

I love Card Word Puzzle.  It is a set that has every sentiment word imaginable so that you can put it together to make almost any phrase you could ever need on a card.  It also includes flowers and a butterfly.  For this card, I stamped the "Happy Birthday" in Colonial White ink and colored the flower and leaves with my watercolor pencils.    By the way, here is the Mojo Monday sketch..
It's off to work I go....For Now, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful card. So many pretty details.

Kathleen said...

What a BEAUTIFUL Mojo Monday ccard!! I just love the Bliss papers and you have made such an elegant card!! BTW - love to see all the CTMH entries in Mojo!!