Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Color My Heart Challenge Card

A very special "thank you" to the Color My Heart Challenge Blog for citing my entry last week as their first challenge winner!  Whoo Who...made my day!  This week, their color dare is to use Pear, Moonstruck, Topiary and Lagoon....Some of my favorite colors together.  You know me, I love greens and blues together.
The challenge this week is the same as last.  In addition to using the selected colors, a project from one of the CTMH sketch books, along with current projects gets you bonus points.  For this card, I used a Card #4 from the Wishes "Just Because" workshop.  The butterfly was "rock and roll" inked and is from A Flutter and the sentiment is from Childhood Portrait.  For just a touch of bling, I used Prisma Glitter on the butterfly.  For just a tad more depth, I did tone on tone inking on the edges of the strips.

What fun....keep an eye on the "Color My World" challenge blog....I think you'll see a surprise in a week or so...  :o)  For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

sarahstone said...

Hi Cindy, I went ahead and linked up your project and I sent you an email. I love your card! I haven't seen that butterfly used yet and I love the rock and roll inking and the glitter is wonderful! Thanks for participating in the challenge again!

Sarah