Sunday, July 8, 2012

Almost Ready for the CTMH Convention

This will probably be my last post before I head off to Dallas on Tuesday morning!  Whooo Whoooo...can hardly wait!!!

Before I head off, I thought I would post my roomie gifts and swaps.
Cheated didn't I...  :o)  The roomie gifts are already wrapped.  I will post pictures of those when I return.  In the plastic sleeve are my swaps.  I have 75 bookmarks completed.  Whew, what a job that was...
I got the heavy plastic sleeves from ebay.  The papers used include Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand, Pemberley and Vanilla Cream.  I used  3 different stamp sets to complete the sentiment portion and added just a few sparkles for a little bling.  I hope that everyone likes them and more importantly, finds them useful!  More news when I arrive in Dallas in less than 2 days!  For Now, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Nancy Keller said...

Sooooo pretty! Been thinking about you this weekend. I hope that you have a fun and safe trip. I wish I could go too! Maybe next year. I'll be looking forward to your updates on pins and needles!!,

Lucy said...

Have a safe and informative trip
see ya when you get back