Monday, July 30, 2012

Don't Forget About CTMH Studio J!

For almost 2 years, Close To My My Heart has had a digital scrapbooking option.  Well, we don't call it digital, we call it "studio" scrapbooking because it isn't the typical digital scrapbooking program most people are familiar with.  Or, should I say NOT familiar with because they don't want to clutter their hard drives with excess programs, can't figure out Photo Shop or don't want to keep downloading all of those "paper" packets. 


This is a Layout that I recently completed using Studio J.


Traditional scrapbooking or "Classic" scrapbooking is terrific...we all know that.  But sometimes, we just don't have the time to drag out all of the tools and papers.  Studio J is completed totally online!  Here are some of the advantages to Studio J.
1.  Your pictures are already on the computer, just download to the program and design a beautiful Layout.
2.  There are many editing features including saturation, brightness, sharpness, soften blemishes, red eye remover, teeth whitening and my favorite....wrinkle remover.  :o)
3.  Many of our favorite CTMH paper packets are included as options....including retired papers.  So, if you started an album, ran out of paper you can finish the album with the same paper packet using Stuidio J!
4.  You can order as few as 4 Layouts at a time.
5.  You can purchase a JPeg of your layout (2 page) for $2.95.
6.  There are no more membership fees....Layouts (2 page) only cost $6.95 (plus shipping).  Remember you didn't have to pay for a program...cheap!

This is another Layout I recently completed.


I am really pleased with the Studio J changes.  When I did these LO's, I found Studio J really user friendly with many many creative options.  I still love my "classic" scrapbooking, but think of all of the possibilities with "studio" scrapping.  Attend a wedding and have a scrapbook completed before the couple returns home from their honeymoon...Scrap those pictures that would live a long and anonymous life on your hard drive....the possibilities are endless!  Check out all the terrific new possibilities of Studio J by visiting my website and click on "Products" and then click on Studio J.


Just for fun, I thought I would also share a picture of a centerpiece I did at Michaels over the weekend.  It was for an 80th birthday party.


So, when you find yourself getting busy with everyday life (like happens to me) don't forget you can still scrapbook.  Remember to check out Studio J.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: