Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Handmade Florentine Box

While I was waiting for  Mr. Fed Ex, I decided to finish up the 3D project that I started designing for my upcoming Papers Pads and Pictures Team. 


The top and bottom of the box are cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.


The sides were cut and scored to fix the 4 1/2 inch box.


The flowers were also cut using the Art Philosophy Cartridge along with the leaves.  Each piece was cut using Colonial White and then sponged in Twilight and Cocoa.  The flourishes are from my new "go to" stamp, "The Best Things" and the sentiment is from "A Tweet."


As an upline, my goal is to make do my very best to help my downline grow.  I work hard to foster open business communication, sharing ideas and expanding our creativity.  I know that I've said it a few times, but this really is a great time to think about becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant.  If the Papers Pads and Pictures team sounds like a great place for you to get your CTMH career started contact me.  By the way, Mr. Fed Ex visited my doorstep!  For Now, Happy Crafting!


No comments: