Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh My Darling, Clementine....So Close To My Heart!

I love Clementine!  Clementine is one of the new paper packets in the new Fall/Winter CTMH Idea Book.  It is so much fun and there are so many creative options.  I like it so much that it is the first paper packet I am using with my Workshops. Not only does it feature three of the new colors....Saddle, Cashmere and Champagne, it also shows off two of my other all time favorite colors....Twilight and Sorbet.

This is a fun topper tent fold card and is one of the cards that we will be making.  With the topper attached, it measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and fits perfectly into a standard envelope.  One of the goals of my workshop planning is to demonstrate from month to month, how different papers coordinate with different paper packets.  For this card, I used a previous stamp set we used called "Beautiful Friendship" (B1400) and the set we are using this month called "Heartfelt Treasure" (C1456.)  Don't you think they coordinate well with Clementine?
If you ever have questions about how to select coordinating stamps and papers, please ask.  And, don't forget, if you are in the Philadelphia PA area, I host monthly workshops that focus on techniques and learning.  We always have a great time.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

I, too, was happy to see twilight and sorbet used in this new kit. It's one of my favorites, too and the first scrapbook workshop I have scheduled as well. :)