Monday, October 22, 2012

Busy With Close To My Heart!

I know, I know...where in the world have I been?  Busy with Close To My Heart and all sorts of other things, I must tell you.  :o)  Since my last post, I have designed and taught 4 classes at Mike's, completed and taught my monthly Studio Workshop, been up to my elbows (literally...you should see how scratched my arms are) in Christmas Wreaths at Mike's AND I've come up with a new project that I will be announcing here in just a day or two.

Just to get back on track, here are a few of the cards that we made on Saturday at our workshop.  I love completing kits and helping people travel along the creative path. 

 

 
I am having a terrific time teaching and making kits for everyone.  Watch for my big announcement here in just a few days!  For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful cards. Have a great week! :)