Monday, January 28, 2013

A Quick Christmas Scrapbook Layout Using CTMH Pear and Partridge Paper

I have just finished scrapbooking Christmas 2012!!!  Can you believe it???  This is the beauty of my new found way to scrapbook.  Combining the terrific ideas of Becky Higgins and Project Life and my ideas on using the CTMH Memory Protectors Photo Storage Pages (Z1324 or 4113) I have found a way to scrap quickly in addition to being about to use my beloved sketches, stamps and embellishments.
 
If you remember, I call this "Scrap Express."  I have a simple layout (page on left) completed that incorporates stamping and a couple layers.  The sentiment square could be used for either journaling or an embellished stamped "scene."  The page on the right uses the Photo Pockets.  In my previous posts, I talked about thinking in quadrants.  I have one 4 x 6 pocket that I have decorated and used as a title page for the spread.  I have stamped it in such a manner that it includes elements from the first page in order to give a cohesive look to the two page layout.
 
I have 2 more fun things to announce...I have started to design my own sketches in addition to putting together a kit that will allow you to complete 2 sets of this layout.  All you need to do is add your own inks and adhesives.  I even supply the great CTMH stamp set...Merry and Bright (C1510.)  Click on the tab at the top for more details.
 
I am really happy to say that I have already scrapbooked Christmas 2012.  Can you say the same???  I would love to help you get started.  For Now, Happy Crafting!
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you should submit to ctmh and put your name on this wonderful "scrap express" send a letter with your ideas and pictures, hurry befor someone else does. Beautiful pages by the way.