Thursday, February 21, 2013

CTMH Avonlea Card Workshop

I haven't been around for a few days as I was working on a major project that I will post at a later date.  I've also been working on my upcoming Avonlea Card Workshop.  This is just a  quick post but I wanted to share the warm up card that we will be making.
This is just a simple card that features a stamp from the Avonlea Workshop on the Go.  It does have something interesting.  Avonlea is one of those paper packets that contains the "special" colors that are only available in the paper packet.  What I learned is you can recreate the "teal" color by mixing Juniper and Outdoor Denim.  If you look closely, you'll see that I rock and rolled the image to give the appearance of the Avonlea Teal.  :o)

This is just a short post but I didn't want anyone to think I forgot to share my latest work.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: