Friday, July 5, 2013

Home from CTMH 2013 Convention and Lots of News!

Well, I've made it home from the Close To My Heart Convention without incident.  What fun we had.  I think that everyone will be thrilled with all of the new CTMH products.  But, I did want to share some of the other fun too...

Me and the Mice

Some of the "PaperDolls" and the Mice

Liz, Francis and Lucy at Magic Kingdom

Lucy and I after Splash Mountain...boy did we get soaked!
 
 
A Close To My Heart Convention is a great deal of fun, but it is also a lot of hard work.  The reason I hadn't been posting much was because I was making an album to enter into the Album Contest along with preparing my projects.  I didn't get selected to teach at Extravaganza, but I was asked to be a "Creative Helper."  That meant, I was sent some projects in advance of Convention, made them at home and then walked around helping other consultants work with the newly released product.  I was so  pleased with the opportunity.  I couldn't share a think that I had been doing for several weeks!  Made blog posting hard.  I had to almost sign my life away agreeing not to reveal any of the new product to even my Convention roommates.  I was good...they had no idea.  :o)
 
Now for the really big news...  I am starting a new blog!  Yes, it is called www.savingmemorieswithcindy.com  It will have all of the same tips and tutorials as this blog, but is will sooner than later have a new twist.  Please check it out and "follow me" just like you did here.  For Now, Happy Crafting and see you at www.savingmemorieswithcindy.com .

No comments: