So here's dinner...
1. Card base is 5 X 7
2. BT Paper Garden Kit for the pattern paper
3. Cricut used to cut flower layers in descending sizes from 3 inches to 1 inch. Petals were cut from Paper Garden sheets and white CS (white was a freebie)
4. After petals glued together, the button was attached for the center
5. The stem and butterfly are plain chipboard that was colored with Prisma Markers
6. The buttons and butterfly were attached as trim
Speaking of dinner, time to check on my homemade veggie soup that has been cooking all afternoon...no stamps in it either...For now, Happy Crafting!