Here is the "How To" for Close To My Heart "My Acrylix" clear stamps:
1. Like any other stamp, a clear stamp should be "seasoned." Select the appropriate size block, attach the stamp (they just stick on really easily) and rub the stamp across the stamp pad.
2. Stamp several times on scrap paper...repeat the process if you like.
3. When you are ready to stamp, apply the ink properly...
a. tap tap
b. twist twist
c. tap tap
Because the stamps and blocks are clear, you can double check that you have full ink coverage.
4. Stamp on your project paper. You don't need to press hard...just apply even pressure on the image. Again, this is easy because the stamp and block is clear and you can see what you are doing.
5. Each "My Acrylix" set includes a foam sheet. If you wish, you can place that sheet under the paper when you stamp. This helps you apply even pressure.
I really like the clear stamps. Being clear, you can see exactly where you are placing them!
I also just learned that Close To My Heart is having a 40% off sale on selected products starting Monday January 28th at 10:00am EST. Check out the products on my website! Don't be afraid of clear stamps, they work wonderfully! For now, Happy Crafting!